CENTRAL KRISTIAN JUAING DOL
A Bru Baptist Youth Fellowship Department
.jpg)
KJD LOGO
.jpg)
Ground Breaking
Central Kristian Juaing Dol (CKJD) is a Youth Fellowship Organisation of Bru Baptist Church. When the Bru Baptist Church (BBC) was recognized and was inaugurated by the Baptist Church of Mizoram in the year 2009 (May 20), they (BBC) felt the need of empowering the young people of Bru without borders. Just after three months of BBC inauguration, a separate department called Central Kristian Juaing Dol was born on 6th August 2009.
Motto
For God, Church and People
The Purpose
The purpose of the establishment of Kristian Juaing Dol is to shape and prepare the young people in:
a) Striving for the expansion of the Kingdom of God.
b) Spearheading for the sake of Christ and Church.
c) Becoming a good Christian.
d) Useful person in respective locality.
e) Promoting one's culture in line of Christianity.
6 Points Oath
For God, Church and People:
Believe in my Strength - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit;
With full submission everyday, i will do His work;
I will strive for the extension of God's Kingdom,
I will involve in every activity of our Church,
I will work for the development of our locality,
I will work in drawing young people and unbelievers unto the feet of God.
The First Office Bearers:
President : Mr. Lalthanpuia
Vice President : Mr. A. Remthanga
Organiser : Pro. Pastor. A. Sangkhuma
Assist. Secretary : Mr. Khawvelthanga
Treasurer : Mr. M. Hmingthana
Finance Secretary: Mr. Lalhmunmawia
Motto
For God, Church and People
The Purpose
The purpose of the establishment of Kristian Juaing Dol is to shape and prepare the young people in:
a) Striving for the expansion of the Kingdom of God.
b) Spearheading for the sake of Christ and Church.
c) Becoming a good Christian.
d) Useful person in respective locality.
e) Promoting one's culture in line of Christianity.
6 Points Oath
For God, Church and People:
Believe in my Strength - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit;
With full submission everyday, i will do His work;
I will strive for the extension of God's Kingdom,
I will involve in every activity of our Church,
I will work for the development of our locality,
I will work in drawing young people and unbelievers unto the feet of God.
The First Office Bearers:
President : Mr. Lalthanpuia
Vice President : Mr. A. Remthanga
Organiser : Pro. Pastor. A. Sangkhuma
Assist. Secretary : Mr. Khawvelthanga
Treasurer : Mr. M. Hmingthana
Finance Secretary: Mr. Lalhmunmawia
No comments:
Post a Comment